1. Get out of toxic relationships
2. Express appreciation and love to the people there for you.
3. When someone says something negative, combat it with something positive.
4. Get out of bed. If you start feeling sad, move.
5. Eat healthy but don’t forget to treat yourself.
6. Don’t dwell on things from the past, you will never be able to change them. Take mistakes as a learning experience.
7. Get to the root of your unhappiness and fix the problem.
8. There is always going to be someone who will dislike you, but there is also always someone out there who loves you.
9. DO NOT over-think. DO NOT procrastinate. If you want to know the answer to something, ask. If you want to do something, do it. Don’t avoid, things will just get harder and harder to deal with.
10. A call to grandma or a good friend is always an easy pick me up.
Midwestern Plant Gir… on The Upbringing of a Nature…